Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday My Love

Today (well, now yesterday) my handsome hubby turned 28!  I am so thankful and so blessed to have him in my life.  He has completely changed me for the better and helps me each day to have a positive outlook on life.  I don't think I could love anyone on this earth more.  He is such a fun, funny, handsome, sweet, caring, man.  I seriously do not know what I would do without him in my life.  Each and every day he serves me and does anything he can to help me out with whatever I need, even if I don't ask.  He has provided me with 2 wonderful children who truly are the light and joy in my life. I'm so thankful for the kind of man he is and the great example he is everyday to our children.  I hope our children always realize how important their Dad is.  I'm thankful that he is a worthy Priesthood holder and that he values that important role.
One of his many great qualities is that he is such a hard worker.  I am so thankful for him always giving 200% for our family and providing for us in every way possible.  More recently I am thankful that he has a great job that has provided me the opportunity to stay home and raise our children.  Though at times it is a tough job, it truly is the best job and I couldn't be happier with it.
Kirk is more thank just my husband.  He is my best friend, my sweetheart, my everything.  He is the one I love to hang out with, relax with, laugh with, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Happy Birthday to my Honey.....and here's to many many more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment